Friday, September 13, 2024

GRANDPARENTS' DAY 2024

We had a great morning with our Grandparents today!

This year, the setup was quite different...everyone was indoors for the refreshments. I thought it was a great idea! 






Thank you Corky's for the delicious baked goods! I made sure to get myself a cinnamon roll!! They have the BEST rolls, especially when you warm them up😍. But I digress...



Next, we got to enjoy...


There were a variety of talent being displayed. We had drummers...


and dancers...




and a magician...


and cheer...



and a gymnast...


and a saxophone player!



But the MOST AMAZING TALENT was one of our own classmates, Gracie!! Watch this!


I totally would have given her the golden buzzer!! Way to go, Gracie! So proud of you! 

After the amazing show, it was time for the Grandparents to go shop at the Book Fair and also visit the classrooms:
























I loved meeting them all! 












No comments:

Post a Comment