Wednesday, November 8, 2023

November Book Report Project 2023

 Yay to the November Book Report Projects being done! 

These pictures are priceless...you can tell that they are extremely proud of themselves because they did their own work. I love seeing their creativity.

And yet, I know the background work that this takes for the parents...the arguments, the tears, and the stressful nights of trying to get them to finish! 

I thank you from my heart.💕💕💕💕💕💕💕

























Grant did his presentation early before his trip, but I wanted to include a pic of his great project: 


There were 3 kids who did the board game project. Everyone is having so much fun playing the games!




Can I just say how much I am LOVING my kids this year? They are simply the best!!

No comments:

Post a Comment