Saturday, September 30, 2023

BOOK IN A BOX 2023

The students did such a great job on their book report projects! Thank you for shopping with them and guiding them through the box decorations and the writing of the cards. I know that it's an investment of your time, and I truly appreciate it. 

The oral presentations were fantastic! I know that it's difficult to stick to a minute and a half, but it is a good skill to practice speaking on the main points without rambling. 

I loved how many of the students were able to have eye contact with the audience and speak to them with confidence!











I did not take photos of every student while they were presenting (because I was grading), but I did get everyone's pictures with their boxes and their favorite item in the box. They were very proud of their work, and so was I.



























I loved seeing their fun personalities come out during their presentation. I can't wait to see the next one! 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment