Thursday, May 25, 2023

INTERNATIONAL FEAST 2023!!

The International Feast was a great success! THANK YOU SO MUCH for the beautiful dishes that you brought. Teachers, staff, parents, and students have been talking about it and sending me emails and texts to say how wonderful you all did in providing such an amazing cultural and culinary experience. 

Thank you also for sending pictures since I did not do a very good job taking photos during the event. I was too busy...EATING of course. 







My daughter Ellie was able to visit, but I didn't even take a photo of her! Thanks to Jasmine's picture, you can see her in the background :)


There were such a nice variety of foods! Our taste buds were exploding!












Our dessert table was pretty amazing...and thanks to these gorgeous moms who did a great job.


The kids introduced the food that they brought by telling us the name of the dish, and what country it's from. 

The kids were very patient as we went through all 27 students. 


Some kids brought multiple dishes, so it took a while!



It was finally time to eat! Thank you to all the parents who helped serve the food.






























(My apologies for not getting Elizabeth's photo! I thought I got all 27 and get so bummed when I sit down to post and realize I didn't get one!)



Oh, and a shout out to the best dressed family at the feast! SO CUTE with their matching outfits!!




No comments:

Post a Comment