Monday, May 23, 2022

The Return of the International Feast


The students and parents LOVED the feast today, and the teachers and staff certainly did as well. 


You all outdid yourselves today! I mean WOWWWW!!! 

 




There were such a variety of delicious spices, textures, and tastes!




Everything was absolutely DELICIOUS.



It was a thumbs up from the kiddos!







Thank you, parents and grandparents for working so hard                           to prepare for this day.  



















...And I was SO SO SURPRISED by the birthday celebration to recognize my summer birthday! You guys were so sneaky!! We will be having the donuts tomorrow morning for breakfast, and I will be opening the presents. My heart is very full and blessed. Thank you all!




No comments:

Post a Comment