Saturday, November 20, 2021

TURKEYS and CHEFS 2021

We had the CUTEST turkeys and chefs in our classroom!!





Mrs. Kok and I had to get in on the action and strike a pose :) 



And here is Mrs. Viveros on the right, in case you haven't met her. We make a great 3rd grade team!!




This is a video that I took with their placemats, on our way to the Thanksgiving Feast!















After watching the movie Free Birds (and enjoying a delicious slice of pumpkin pie and whip cream!), we got to have a spirit rally at the end of the day! 



I didn't take everyone's photos, but here are a few snapshots of the relays that we enjoyed.







I hope everyone has a WONDERFUL Thanksgiving Break! I am thankful for all 28 of my students and their families. 

But most of all, thank You Jesus for providing a way for us to be forgiven and rescued from hopelessness. 

See you on November 29th when we enter into the world of Narnia.





 

No comments:

Post a Comment