Sunday, May 5, 2019

Randall Planetarium at Mt. SAC

We had a great field trip to the planetarium at Mt. SAC! 

I was not allowed to take any photos during this portion of our day, but I will say 2 things: 1) We did have a rookie presenter, so it wasn't as good as in the past years. 2) The kids did, however, get a great introductory lesson to the phases of the moon, and the movement of the skies over the course of the year. 



The building/launching of the rockets were so fun! 


















Each rocket was shot up into the sky by an air shooter. It went up SUPER HIGH! The kids were given a prize if they caught it, but boy was it hard!!

I tried to get everyone's "misses"...LOL...but I only counted 20 kids. So sorry to the 2 that I didn't get! 











Thank you, chaperones! 

And that concludes all of our field trip for the school year. Which one was your favorite?

No comments:

Post a Comment