Saturday, December 20, 2014

Secret Santa Book Exchange

Thanks to our most awesome Room Mom, Yvette, we had a super-fun party! She had the greatest idea of combining our Christmas Party with our Chick-Fil-A Nugget party...what a yummy combination of delicious food! Thanks for all of your donations. 

I flaked out on taking photos...I only got a few when we were about to do our Book Exchange. I wanted to let you get a glimpse of their excitement, so be sure to click on the short video segment below. 








Also, I won't give away any secrets before Christmas, but I wanted to be sure that you know...I cannot take any credit for the present that the kids made for you. It was all Yvette and Gina's idea, and they spent a LONG time collecting the supplies for our kids as well as wrapping every single one of them for you. THANK YOU ladies for your heart of service!!





No comments:

Post a Comment