Saturday, September 19, 2026

Student Council Elections 2026

 What an exciting afternoon! Today (9/18) was Student Council Election Day!


We were very excited to be a part of it!!



These were the very brave candidates:


Mrs. Marasco did an excellent job preparing everyone for this valuable experience. She does such a wonderful job leading the Student Council kids all year long. 


I loved seeing the supportive parents! They are the best!





We all prayed that the Lord would give them peace as they gave their speeches. 


I was EXTREMELY impressed by every single one of them! WOW!! I was especially proud of 8 of my former 3rd grade students.








(One more not pictured: James Hudson)

Our class took this very seriously, and I was very pleased with how they went through the process thoughtfully. 






Look at CUTEST VOTERS in America! 













DRUM ROLL PLEASE!
πŸ₯πŸ₯πŸ₯πŸ₯πŸ₯πŸ₯πŸ₯πŸ₯πŸ₯πŸ₯πŸ₯πŸ₯πŸ₯πŸ₯πŸ₯πŸ₯πŸ₯πŸ₯πŸ₯

And the winners are...


Congratulations to all! 

And for those who were not voted in, I am still so very proud of you! It took a lot of courage to even decide to run. God will use this experience to teach you many things, so nothing is wasted. I love you all!









No comments:

Post a Comment