Saturday, October 14, 2023

Our New Room!

I am so thankful to have our permanent space, finally! Welcome to Portable D12 where we SHINE FOR JESUS!



This was a ton of work, but I was happy to do it. I am also thankful for Mrs. Sarmiento (Isaiah's mom), Mrs. Aguilar (Noah's mom), Mrs. Plummer (Finley's mom), and Mr. Forte (Lizzie's dad) who helped me along the way.




This morning, John Riedl, Ruben Gutierrez, and Maria Gutierrez came to help as well. You guys are rockstars! 



I want to give a special shout out to our High School LEAD students who came yesterday and moved all of my tables, chairs, books, cabinets, and whatever else they could grab. Thank you Chris Salazar (Charlee's dad) for arranging for them to come. They were so efficient, helpful, and did it all with a wonderful serving spirit. THANK YOU High School students!!


If I failed to mention anyone else, I apologize...this was an incredible team effort, and I am blessed. 



Here is a video of our room. See you on Monday in room D12!




 

No comments:

Post a Comment