Saturday, November 19, 2022

OCTOBER/NOVEMBER BOOK REPORT PROJECT

I was EXTREMELY proud of the kids for their book report projects as well as their oral presentations. I could tell that they practiced...they had eye-contact with the audience and spoke confidently. This round was a huge improvement from the last time. 



I LOVED the variety of projects that we got to see! Kids are already getting ideas for the January projects :) 




























The game boards were a LOT of fun for the classmates to play together! 


I know that these projects take a lot of time and work (I remember them from when my kiddos were elementary students!). 

Thank you for your involvement in your child's learning, and for being such supportive parents. 

I LOVE AND APPRECIATE ALL OF YOU!!



No comments:

Post a Comment