Thursday, May 27, 2021

STORE DAY 2021

Our store day was a great success! Here are the photos of the inside and the outside of their stores.





Some kids got creative with their decorations!





































Each student had to go to the First Bank of Johnston and ask for a $50 loan to start their business. 



They also received $25 of spending money to decide for themselves how much to use and how much to save.

They determined the prices for each of their items, being careful to not go too high, and not too low, either!

And the shopping began...


Half of the students became consumers, and the other half were the producers. 



After a while, they switched!




For the last few rounds, everyone got to shop.
















After the kids returned their loan amount to the bank, they all counted their money to see how much profit they had made. 

Let me see if I can remember the winners since I didn't write them down...I think the first place winner was Elise, the second place was Joy, and the 3rd place was Ellie (correct me if I'm wrong, kids!).





 

No comments:

Post a Comment