Sunday, October 29, 2017

Transparant? Translucent? Opaque?

We just finished the science chapter on light, and one of the science labs the kids got to do was to determine if an object is 1) transparent 2) translucent or 3) opaque. 



I love how nicely they work together in groups. They are completely independent, ask one another excellent questions, and help each other when needed. 


They were able to categorize all of the items in a bag. 












I hope you enjoy seeing your kids in action in the classroom:) I get to watch them all day long. I know you miss them (sometimes...lol), so I'm trying to share these simple moments with you. 

I am a blessed teacher! Thank you, parents, for the gift of your kids!!

1 comment:

  1. Another fun experiment! Derrick comes home talking about the fun things you do in class...I truly appreciate the heart and passion you pour into these amazing kids!!!

    ReplyDelete