Sunday, September 18, 2016

Welcome 3rd Grade Superstars!!

Welcome to the very first blog of 2016-2017!! We have had such a wonderful start. I am thankful to the Lord for placing each of your children in my class this year.

I am also extremely grateful to the Lord for putting together our 3rd Grade Team! I love having Mrs. Krueger as my teaching partner (and our Social Studies teacher) as well as Mrs. Serrano. 

I cannot begin to tell you how wonderful it has been to have Miss Rice in our classroom. She is energetic, loving, and efficient...she is pretty much a teacher's dream come true :)  

 


We got to have our very first Spirit Rally on Friday! Unfortunately, we did not win the Eagle for having the least number of tardies and absences. Let's keep school attendance our priority! Just take a look at these adorable Disney characters:









Don't you just love the crazy screams of the boys (above)? They were quite excited about the new Olympic Sport that I introduced...plate skating and banana phone relay!!












Just a quick note regarding the pictures. It is not my intent to exclude your child on purpose :) I take as many random pictures as I can, and use the ones that actually turn out. I will try to get everyone as best as I can, but I can't guarantee it each time. Thank you for your understanding. 

No comments:

Post a Comment