I'm so glad you all loved the first installment of POV: Fly on the Wall 🪰
I have just a few more videos to share with you!
Here is a short glimpse of our Thursday chapel. All of you are always invited, so please come and join us in the gym at 8:10 every week!
Here is a peek into the classroom when the kids are doing Multiply Around the World. They are so focused, you could hear a pin drop!
Here we are practicing our 6's song:
And here is our 7's song:
Finally, I will leave you with the kids reciting John 1:14.
Isn't it incredible that God Himself left heaven to live amongst us? He put on skin to become a human so he could tell us about the Way to be saved!
I love The Message translation of "The Word became flesh and made his dwelling among us." It says:
"The Word became flesh and blood, and moved into the neighborhood."
Thank You Jesus for moving into the neighborhood to rescue us.
I CANNOT WAIT TO UNPACK THIS AT CHRISTMAS TIME!!!!
Thank you for the beautiful post- Melissa (Mati’s Mom)
ReplyDeleteYou are most welcome! I love having Matilde in my class!
DeleteLove all the songs these kids are learning! They are so precious!
ReplyDeleteThank you Ashley! I'm so thankful to have Luke in my class this year!!
DeleteThank you so much for sharing every video. The kids are all amazing! ❤️(Nathan’s mom)
ReplyDeleteYes they are! And Nathan is learning so much each day!
ReplyDeleteAw this is great!! I love seeing these videos. Thank you 🥰 (Connie, Sammy’s mama)
ReplyDeleteThank you!! Sammy is doing so great!!
DeleteSo fun to see what’s happening in the classroom! Thank you for sharing these special moments with us! 😊(Rory‘s Mom)
ReplyDeleteSo glad you are enjoying the blog! I love having Rory in my class!!
ReplyDelete