I'm so glad you all loved the first installment of POV: Fly on the Wall 🪰
I have just a few more videos to share with you!
Here is a short glimpse of our Thursday chapel. All of you are always invited, so please come and join us in the gym at 8:10 every week!
Here is a peek into the classroom when the kids are doing Multiply Around the World. They are so focused, you could hear a pin drop!
Here we are practicing our 6's song:
And here is our 7's song:
Finally, I will leave you with the kids reciting John 1:14.
Isn't it incredible that God Himself left heaven to live amongst us? He put on skin to become a human so he could tell us about the Way to be saved!
I love The Message translation of "The Word became flesh and made his dwelling among us." It says:
"The Word became flesh and blood, and moved into the neighborhood."
Thank You Jesus for moving into the neighborhood to rescue us.
I CANNOT WAIT TO UNPACK THIS AT CHRISTMAS TIME!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment