Friday, August 21, 2026

POV Fly on the Wall 2026

As moms and dads, don't you sometimes wish you could be a fly on the wall and watch your kids go through their day at school? 🪰

Well, here is your chance! I got a few quick photos and videos throughout the week at random times. 

🪰 On Mondays, the kids go to STEAM first thing in the morning. This is Mrs. Sepulveda. She is an amazing teacher who loves Jesus, and is great at engaging the kids! They end up loving her class.
 




🪰 We use hand motions to memorize all of our Bible verses. Here they are reciting John 3:16-17 after only a few days of practice!



🪰 In Language Arts, we have been studying the 2 parts of a sentence: the subject part and the predicate part. 

I told the kids that if Mrs. Johnston is the subject, they need to come up with a predicate...and whatever they said, I have to do it!!

One of our friends said, "Mrs. Johnston danced on the desk". Well, a promise is a promise! Here I am dancing on the desk!

I sure hope they remember the subject and the predicate after this!!





🪰And here we are at lunch time! 

















🪰 On Tuesdays, we go to Spanish. We have a new teacher this year, and her name is Mrs. Nelida. We are so glad to have her at UCA. 




🪰 On Wednesdays, we have PE with Coach Lundy! Don't forget to bring your water bottle and have your sneakers on for this day! 







 🪰 Along with our regular math curriculum work, we have also been working on memorizing the multiplication songs! 

Here is the 3's and 4's song:


🪰 Thursday is our library day! This year, we have Mrs. Corneille as our librarian. The kids look forward to checking out books every week.







🪰 This is Mr. Leonard, and he is our new music teacher (as well as the Director or Worship Arts). 



He will be teaching our kids music on Fridays.


🪰 In social studies, we have been learning about the 7 continents of the world. 

They were able to learn the names and locations very quickly! 




🪰 We got to finish our week with our August birthday celebration! It was too hot to go outside, so we enjoyed our special snacks in our classroom. 









I hope you enjoyed this POV as a 🪰 on the wall! The students have already learned so much in just one full week. 

I am very proud of their hard work! 

I'm exhausted, but my heart if full of joy!!! I love these kids already🤟 I'm thankful to the Lord for each of the 25 kiddos!

Please feel free to leave comments on our blog throughout the year. 









6 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for the updates love to see what the kids are doing.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I forgot to ask you to say who you are because the comments appear as anonymous.

      Delete
  2. We’re so happy to see how much the kids have learned in just one week. Thank you for all your hard work and love for the children! We truly appreciate you! ❤️

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for your kind words! Please let me know who you are since it appears as anonymous.

      Delete
    2. I’m Nathan’s mom. Have a wonderful evening!

      Delete